Friday 7 September 2012

LUPE FIASCO//AMERICAN TERRORIST PT.2


Just released, what could be Lupe's last single, 'American Terrorist pt.2' off his highly anticipated 'Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1', coming Sept 25th. Earlier, fans received news that this could be infact his last album. Following the twitter situation with Chief Keef (the nerve), he is now considering leaving his music career behind, which is devastating news for fans of the talented artist 'My first true love was literature so i will return to that'.. He states: 'This album will probably be my last ... its been a pleasure to have all my fans provide so much love an inspiration for me and my family..but my heart is broken and i see no comfort further along this path only more pain. I cannot participate any longer in this..lupe fiasco ends here'

We are left in the dark about whether Lupe will genuinely quit music but in the meantime he releases the unfinished version of 'American Terrorist pt.2' for his fans, listen above.
@LupeFiasco

No comments:

Post a Comment