Friday 6 January 2012

ACOUSTIC: KEATON HENSON


Keaton Henson - You Don't Know How Lucky You Are by Keaton Henson

Organic, acoustic sounds combined with beautiful lyrics, Keaton Henson's music is simply refreshing. Take a minute to appreciate this music.

"The fact that people can hear them is terrifying. The fact that the people they’re about might hear them is mortifying. I cannot play stairway to heaven. I struggle with bar chords. My songs are unashamed self indulgence and my only defense is that i didn’t think they would ever be heard. They were recorded in my bedroom mainly, and occasionally in friendly studios, with help when needed from talented friends and family members. I started charging for illustration in order to afford studio time. And got carried away"

No comments:

Post a Comment