Monday 8 August 2011

ACTIVE CHILD / YOU ARE ALL I SEE ALBUM RELEASE


Following solo artist Pat Grossi's project, Active Child, after his 2010 release of Curtis Lane EP and single 'Playing House ft. How To Dress Well' comes the highly anticipated debut album. Mixing hymntronic, trip-hop, chillwave, indie, dream-pop synths and Pat's former choir boy vocals, it is definitely unlike anything in the charts, this type of music is not made for mainstream, in all honesty i don't think its ready for these kind of sounds, i really hope they never get their hands on this type of music and start reproducing it, the beautiful thing about it is that it really is so unique.
The 10 track debut album 'You Are All I See' is out on August 23rd on Vagrant records.
Pat himself says, “You Are All I See is an attempt to build a bridge between the listener and I, in that, I wrote these songs for you as much as I did for me. And right now when you are listening to my voice, by yourself, it really is just you and I.The songs focus primarily on the joy and heartbreak of relationships, love lost and rediscovered, battles with monogamy, battles with identity”
The second track 'Hanging On' from this album is available to dowload now for free from http://activechildmusic.com/tweet/



No comments:

Post a Comment